The Latest eLearning and Resilience Toolkit
Cheshire (UK), May 2022 - The workforce resilience learning platform is now available, with a free downloadable toolkit to help employees develop resilience in the face of adversity. Set up a free trial for your organization to access a range of high-quality, accredited eLearning courses and face-to-face workshops.
With funding from the Big Lottery, Embrace is able to offer the learning platform loaded with CQC compliant courses at well below commercial rates. If your organization already uses eLearning and wants to save money, you should forward this on to the relevant people. Compliance courses cost as little as £1 per learner.
Embrace Resilience is a social enterprise specializing in delivering affordable eLearning. They offer
- a comprehensive course library
- statutory compliance training for all staff
- evidence-based Mental Health and Resilience courses
- free downloadable journals and resilience toolkits
- SEN courses for relevant staff
- a robust and intuitive learning management system