Boston, MA (USA) / London (UK), June 2022 - In its newest addition to the end-to-end learning solution, Valamis has announced a new integration partnership with GO1, one of the world's largest digital learning libraries.
It is a rare and motivating event when two companies form a partnership and subsequently discover that they are entirely aligned in terms of their values, outlook, and goals. The company ethos and values at Go1 are almost identical to those of Valamis, with both placing the same emphasis on the importance of customer partnership, support, and delivering high-quality user experiences. For Valamis customers, this integration will offer an elevated level of content flexibility across different audience groups for both personal and business development needs.
Go1 hosts an enormous range of varied content, the key benefits of which are
- a constantly evolving library of top-tier learning content from over 200 providers and circa 85,000 courses
- including renowned names such as Thomas Reuters, Blinkist, and Skillsoft
- multilanguage availability and global reach
- wide ranging coverage of areas, including compliance, leadership, management, IT and digital skills, mental health, and many more
- a dedicated customer success and content curation team that works with customers, helping them to curate and build tailored learning journeys
Valamis is working in close partnership with the GO1 team to deliver exceptional customer support and meaningful learning experiences for all end learners. A successful content strategy is crucial, with curation being the most important part of this. Both Valamis and GO1 are committed to supporting their customers with content curation and to work alongside customers to ensure that their content journey is a success.