Saratoga Springs, NY (USA), August 2016 - Leaning in the workplace is changing, and sessions for learning leaders are being developed for Elliott Masie's Learning 2016 event, to be held in Orlando, Florida, 23-26 October. Over 1,500 corporate-learning leaders from around the world will participate in these sessions. Keynote speakers include Anderson Cooper (anchor of CNN's Anderson Cooper 360°); U.S. astronaut Scott Kelly; Twitter CLO Melissa Daimler; actor George Takei, filmmaker Tiffany Shlain, MIT's Sanjay Sarma, and other thought leaders.
"Our design model for Learning 2016 involves dynamic development of a wide range of session and activity choices. We are in the final stages of formatting over 145 choices for Learning 2016 participants," said Elliott Masie, host and curator.
Sessions will be facilitated by learning leaders from global corporations including NBCUniversal Talent Lab, The Boeing Company, Johns Hopkins University & Hospital, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Caribou Coffee, Humana, Bloomberg, PepsiCo - Frito Lay, Google, Kimberly Clark, CNN, FedEx Office, Deloitte, i4cp, LinkedIn, Visa, IBM, and more.
Each session will include interactive conversation about key issues in the field of workplace and workforce learning. Here is a small sample of the working titles:
- Adapting Agile to Learning
- Virtual Reality: The Promise & the Reality
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Big Learning Data for Anyone & Everyone
- Measurement Linked with Change
- What is Experience API (xAPI)?
- "Uberized" Learning in the Age of the Internet of Things
- Learning Autopsy: Game Over?? When Gamification Fails
- A "Watch & Do" Video Learning Environment
- Rapid Storytelling
- Learning at 33,000 Feet: Inflight Learning Apps for Cabin Crews
- Reinventing Performance Management: A Model for Strengths-Based Development