In its second year, the summit is ready, with a twin focus on eLearning and microlearning, aimed at helping organizations leverage the latest in technology enabled learning to meet their unique training challenges. The one-day workshop is highly interactive, with hands-on activities, peer-based exercises, and engaging panel discussions.
Learning design experts and practitioners will guide delegates through the practical aspects of eLearning design, delivery, and implementation, and the development of high-impact microlearning solutions. The workshop, which certifies participants as eLearning Champions, is being held in the four Indian cities of Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
The interactive one-day workshop will give you the unique opportunity to
- focus primarily on eLearning and microlearning
- learn how to accelerate eLearning in your organization and become a certified eLearning Champion
- explore microlearning, its role in your training strategy, and how to design high-impact microlearning solutions
- learn about exciting trends in the eLearning world in a workshop filled with hands-on activities and engaging discussions.
"We are happy to be back after a successful first season and looking forward to grooming eLearning advocates who will champion the use of technology to address modern training challenges and accelerate employee proficiency," said Dr. Ayesha Habeeb Omer, COO and Co-Founder CommLab India, at the launch of the Summit.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/N6WpWMvrSzE