Valencia (E), November 2018 - After the great success of the previous HEAd conferences, which received submissions from more than fifty countries, the organizers are pleased to announce the Fifth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'19), in Valencia, Spain, 26-28 June 2019.
This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions, and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies, and the organization of educational systems.
The HEAd'19 event will be held at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (UPV), which has recently been ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2018.
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- teaching and learning experiences
- educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, eLearning)
- evaluation and assessment of student learning
- emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- scientific and research education
- experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- new teaching/learning theories and models
- globalization in education and education reforms
- education economics
- entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- education accreditation, quality, and assessment
- competency-based learning and skill assessment
Please not the following important dates:
01 February 2019 - submission deadline
03 April 2019 - author notification
24 April 2019 - camera ready due
26-28 June 2019 - conference