Winter Garden, FL (USA), November 2018 - The Organizing Committee of the seventeenth International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications wishes to inform potential contributors that the submission deadline has been extended to 12 December 2018. EISTA 2019 will be held in Orlando, Florida, USA, 6-9 July 2019.
To submit an article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are both accepted.
The new deadlines for this first call for papers are
- 12 December 2018 - article submissions
- 12 December 2018 - invited session proposals
- 28 January 2019 - notifications of acceptance
- 14 February 2019 - uploading of camera-ready or final version
IMSCI/EISTA and all its collocated events have been indexed by Elsevier's SCOPUS since 2005. The 2019 proceedings will also be sent to Elsevier's SCOPUS.
Authors of early submissions to EISTA 2019 (or any of its collocated events) and, consequently, of early acceptances and registrations will be
- considered in the selection of keynote speakers because this selection will need additional reviews
- invited to submit a second paper on special topics, which, if accepted, will require no additional fee for its presentation. These topics, which will be selected by the Organizing Committee, are very important topics but are not necessarily among the usual grants priorities. The IIIS will finance this type of papers, which are important for many authors but are not among the priorities of policy makers in organizations that might financially be supporting participation in conferences.