Bournemouth/Brighton/London (UK), October 2019 - Unicorn has released the fourth edition of its InFocus publication covering hot topics in regulatory compliance. Authored in partnership with award-winning financial services consultants, FSTP, InFocus is essential reading for anyone working in an FCA regulated firm.
With Brexit uncertainty continuing, keeping up to date with regulatory change and grappling with the sheer volume and complexity of updates present a significant challenge for all regulated firms.
Leveraging thirty years of experience and working hand in hand with some of the sector’s foremost regulatory experts, Unicorn is ably positioned to provide insight and guidance on how to implement training programmes that help organisations remain compliant.
The latest issue includes
- competition Law
- SM&CR changes in respect of resolution assessments
- IOSCO - Cyber Task Force report
- insurance stress test 2019
- expectations of claims management companies
- HMT breathing space for people with problem debt
- Codes of Practice - recognition
- proxy advisors
- credit information market study
- defined benefit transfers