New York (NY), May 2021 - The Learning Ideas Conference brings together researchers and practitioners from around the world to discuss, innovate, and create. It's the place where the international community gathers to find new paths, solutions, and innovations in learning and technology for the workplace and higher education.
This year, the organizers are pleased to feature the following keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Ilona Buchem, a world-renowned researcher at the intersection of learning, technology, and media from Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin, will discuss "Wearable Enhanced Learning (WELL): Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges."
- Deborah Howes, a digital learning and museum experience expert of Howes Studio Inc and John Hopkins University, will talk about "Museums as Catalysts for Digital Learning."
- Michael Kanaan, is the author of T Minus AI and a former chairperson of artificial intelligence for the U.S. Air Force, Headquarters Pentagon. He has authored and guided the research, development, and implementation strategies for AI across its global operations. Join us for his presentation, "Artificial Intelligence: Reaching the End of the Rainbow."
- David Kelly, the Senior Vice President and Executive Director of The Learning Guild and a leading voice in exploring how technology can be used to enhance training, education, learning, and organizational performance will present "A Look Ahead: The Now and the Next of Learning and Technology within Organizations."
- Dr. Alicia Sanchez, the Director of Innovation for the Department of Defense's Defense Acquisition University, has focused on how people learn and how to position learning opportunities to yield learning results. Don't miss her keynote, "Learning on the Seam: The Intersection between Learning Science and User-Centered Design."
The complete program for The Learning Ideas Conference to be held online 14-18 June 2021, is online now.