Bangalore (IN), October 2021 - Tesseract Learning, a global leader in learning and training solutions, has released a new version of KREDO Learning Platform. KREDO is designed to facilitate, promote, and sustain professional growth in individuals and teams by providing quality content, including varying training strategies and structured assessment.
"With great expectations comes great accountability", and Tesseract Learning has left no stone unturned in matching this catchphrase. The privilege of being called upon to master learning excellence is what drives KREDO Learning Platform to unearth its unlimited growing potential.
The year 2022 is just around the corner, and our priorities to empower the learning space are well beyond the necessities of today and the requirements of tomorrow. KREDO is about mastering the unforeseen expectations of learning space, driven by globalization's resurgence through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Tesseract Team and the Creators of KREDO have a simple message for everyone: Learners will now have a user experience to embrace seamlessly; authors will now have a user interface to express creatively; managers will now have defined permissions to govern optimally; and administrators will now have techno-functional rights to oversee effectively.
In other words, we have simplified KREDO to make it the 'people's choice' as the learning platform that is
- cross functional
- cross generation
- cross industry
- cross segment
- cross vertical
Be it a perpetual model or SaaS-based model, it, of course, has its own nuances, but the fact of the matter is that you are getting a platform that will catapult your learner's ratings about a learning journey off the charts. Phrases about journeys and destinations are in plenty, but this is how Tesseract views both: "Enjoy the exciting learning journey with KREDO because the destination is just the beginning to a step closer to learning perfection."
Here are a few of the world-class functionalities:
- Distinctive Ecosystem Integration - Seamlessly adapt to your surrounding technology and make learning complete and pervasive through integration. Whether external content, video platforms, content curated from the web, or even solutions in your existing ecosystem, our APIs provide you with that strong handshake. We have an API library that makes simultaneous operations possible.
- AI-Based Recommendation and Personalization - Predict, detect, and respond to various learning requirements from learners in order to resonate with appealing course views or content that triggers interest in them. We understand learner profiles and provide a thorough analysis of assessment outcomes that add credibility to what every learner looks forward to in their learning journey.
- Rapid Authoring and Publishing - Create the course you envision. Make it creative, intuitive, and structured. Work with "high-definition content". Excellent content creation and management co-exist owing to a diverse template library, helping you build any content. What you want is what you get, which is why every course outcome will be the best version of what a learner wants to see. And for all your existing or any external SCORM courses, you can import them and publish them to your learner.
- Learning Paths - Create a journey/curriculum with a focused outcome. Have an approach to create learning interactions through learning paths or a curriculum that makes every learner's experience memorable. Focus on each business's requirement and individual needs to achieve a focused objective relevant for every learner. You can manage how to ease into various types of content, consume them to your and your learner's requirements in a structured manner.
- Remediation - Focus on 100% success in your learning outcomes by building competent teams. Assist the learner in bridging an identified gap in learning. Remediation can be learning content within the course, PDF, or a weblink. Through simple analytics, assess the learners’ competence based on their performance and remediation outcomes. Remediation is not a step back in the learners’ progress, but it only means their understanding hasn't met the required benchmark and must be relooked at.
- Memory Boosters - These engender knowledge recall at its absolute best through repeat and retrieve. It is common sense, in almost all probability, that you'd record in your mind any piece of information you learn that's repeated. Scheduled repetition also helps at times, and memory boosters serve as the carrier to reinforce the connections of what you learnt earlier and where you need to reinforce it.
- Analytics and Reports - Interpret your reporting data with ease and precision using sharp and distinct learner-performance analytics. Both canned and custom reports are made available to look at learner performance and engagement, including reporting the learning business metrics. Statistics like training impact on objectives defined, time spent on a course, type of content that needs more work to be put in by the learner, and knowledge gaps are a few of the many data points we capture.
- Gamification - Make learning enjoyable and intriguing through gamification activities to keep learners motivated and engaged. Based on what you need, our templates drive participation and increase the competitive edge. The gamification outcome will motivate and influence your workforce driving better interactions with your employees, consumers, and partners.
- Live Meetings with Zoom - Meetings and discussions, organized right at your fingertips, and any role in the platform can set this up. Create any number of online training sessions and meetings directly through the learning platform by connecting with Zoom just once. You can also retrieve recordings for further usage.
- Social Learning - Create ongoing partnerships through open dialogue. You have an engagement quotient that is second to none and at par with industry standards of collaborative communication. The inclusion of social discussion threads makes peer-to-peer and other interactions seamless and transparent. Best practices are shared and even conceptualized down the road, through various communities.