Firenze (I), August 2023 - The NPSE event brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners, and project managers from all over the world to share findings, expertise and experience about innovative science teaching and learning methodologies, through onsite and online presentations, and social events.
In Florence and online, the organizers will deliver a full two-day Conference Programme of inspiring sessions in the framework of a highly interactive hybrid conference experience. They will provide enhanced contents that will give participants greater access to learning, sharing, and networking.
During the Conference
- All accepted papers will be presented onsite and online.
- Question-and-answer sessions will follow each paper presentation.
- Poster presentation sessions will be held onsite and online.
- Networking opportunities will be organized.
Important dates for submitting abstracts and notification of abstracts’ acceptance / rejection
- 16 October 2023 - deadline for submitting abstracts
- 23 October 2023 - notification of acceptance or rejection for abstracts
- 12 January 2024 - deadline for registration
- 22 January 2024 - deadline for submitting full papers (possibility to extend)
- 09 February 2024 - deadline for submitting pre-recorded videos, virtual posters, and asynchronous presentations
- 14 - 15 March 2024 - Conference days