Bath (UK), January 2024 - A webinar for L&D marketers with Rob Clarke from Learning News and Martin Couzins from Insights Media will take place 18 January 2024 at 15:00 GMT.
The corporate learning market is a crowded and noisy place, with hundreds of vendors vying for buyers' attention. Generic comms driven by product features or the latest learning trend (generative AI anyone?) make it hard for buyers to understand who they should be approaching to help overcome their challenges.
So how do you create content that helps your learning brand stand out from the crowd, especially in more challenging economic times? In this webinar, Rob Clarke, editor of Learning News, and Martin Couzins, director of Insights Media, will discuss
- the importance of understanding audience segments
- the role of content marketing in driving brand awareness
- how thought leadership can build a distinctive brand
- what constitutes news and how to make news
- comms channels to amplify your message
- how learning brands can cut through the noise in 2024
The webinar is scheduled for 18 January 2024 at 15.00 GMT.