What makes this year's Thanksgiving gift exciting is that these templates have been designed in accordance with the six right-brain aptitudes described in Daniel Pink’s book A Whole New Mind. According to Pink, right-brainers will rule the future, as they are good at putting isolated elements together and can perceive the big picture.
Learners learn better when they are emotionally involved in the learning process. That's why the new-age eLearning design focuses on the inclusion of elements that promote learning. CommLab India's new-age eLearning templates aim to capture the ingredients to design eLearning that appeals to learners on an emotional level, without compromising on adult learning principles.
Bearing this in mind, CommLab India has decided to present interactive eLearning templates that are based on the latest research on the six right brain aptitudes. These templates enable
- a great start to eLearning design by providing an element of personalization
- engaging storytelling with scenarios to which learners can connect
- weaving a symphony in learning through mind maps
- empathizing with learners using effective feedback templates
- components of "play" with a template for game based learning
- building meaning with effective learning objectives and practical performance support
Emotion is a critical component in new-age eLearning, and these templates are just perfect to design creative eLearning that can keep learners engaged in the learning process. These interactive templates are developed in one of the popular authoring tools—Storyline 360. Further, these templates are customizable, as they can incorporate your company logo and custom content.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/9eQMBumoAk4