Upside completely appreciates the importance of analytics in L&D and understands that it's the lack of analytics that prevents businesses from being more efficient, developing stronger relationships with clients, and, as a Bersin report says, "proactively providing the business with better data for decision making". And this is why UpsideLMS's latest version, released on 05 December, comes with a comprehensive Admin Analytics Dashboard.
It comprises a graphical representation of the L&D database’s various parameters for different LMS modules, giving insights into
- overall progress
- system usage
- curriculum progress
- certifications progress
- content completion
- upcoming events
- most active learners
- learner man-hours
- curriculum performance - completions and high ratings
Apart from this, "Actionable blocks" on the Admin Dashboard don't just give a quick overview of the critical Admin activities like Pending Registrations, Locked Accounts, Curriculum Requests, Line Manager Nominations, Certification Approvals, Batch Nomination Requests, Helpdesk Issues and Training Requests, but also enable quick actioning and closures.
A couple of critical elements in the Admin Dashboard are the following:
- An Overall Progress Chart helps admins in taking quick decisions based on various parameters (Login Progress, Curriculum completion, CPD Progress, Gamification Progress).
- A System Usage Gauge Chart explains the health of the system by enabling admins to set a threshold (for a month) for each criteria.
- A Most Active Users feature indicates the top 5 high-performing learners based on different parameters like Curriculum Completion, CPD Points and Gamification Points.
- Curriculum Performance indicates the curricula that are being completed correctly and also those that need attention based on the criteria set - Curriculum Completion or Ratings.
- The Admin Calendar enables easy management of VC, ILT and Events better. Admins can create / view event, click batch to open the nominations, enrollments, waiting list, etc.
Supplementing all these features is UpsideLMS’s Reporting module, which enables easy data capture and analysis to aid decision-making.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/klDGpqs6WCE