Unicorn Training's video showcases how to take full advantage of their LMS tools while following nine simple steps to setting up an LMS to support a firm’s obligations.
Unicorn Training have defined the following nine steps:
- Build a responsibilities map.
- Assign certified functions for staff.
- Define mandatory training ready to track in a fit and proper test.
- Create personal custom fields to capture key data to pull in to a fit and proper test.
- Track CPD.
- Create a fit and proper form template.
- Award a certificate.
- Use a chart report to track fitness and propriety across the organisation.
- Access forms as a manager or contributor.
The Unicorn LMS offers a specialist set of tools developed by experts to provide a comprehensive solution to meet the demands of the SM&CR.
There are many benefits to using these tools:
- straightforward to use
- fully integrated with the wider LMS
- automatically leverages key data such as CPD, regulatory training, and performance management
- minimises risk
- reduces manual overhead
Unicorn Training is hosting an online webinar to demonstrate the Certification Regime tools in action on 26 September at 10.30 BST.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/tKyEWhX-O6s