London (UK), February 2022 - How did BNP Paribas Asset Management create an award-winning learning strategy to future proof against tomorrow's skills gaps? Register for the latest webinar of CrossKnowledge, "Creating an Award-Winning Learning Strategy", which takes place 10 Feb at 14.00 GMT.
The BNP Paribas AM L&D team was tasked with creating a digital learning strategy to upskill and reskill colleagues to prepare for ongoing changes to globalization and digitalization of the organization.
For the L&D team, the success of this project depended on exciting learners to gain new competencies, skills, and collaboration.
The resulting project was awarded a 2021 Brandon Hall Group gold award for "Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy".
Join Andy Raimbault, Chief Learning Officer at BNP Paribas AM and Morgan Ballevre, Pre-Sales Director at CrossKnowledge, as they discuss the challenges and successes of this project.
- how to design a single seamless interface for learning
- engaging learners with a great user experience
- motivating learners on the continued importance of self-directed learning
- Andy Raimbault, Chief Learning Officer, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Morgan Ballevre, Pre-Sales Director, CrossKnowledge