London (UK), May 2020 - Docebo has invited a panel of technology and L&D experts for a live webinar to be focussed on "Bolstering Team Performance and Customers Engagement". It will take place on 13 May at 13.00 (BST). Over the next few months, Docebo will meet with those at the top of their field across Europe to provide a platform for their stories and offer expert tips for you and your teams.
With a growing list of clients in Europe, including Deliveroo, Heineken, HP, L’Oréal, Revolut, Samsung, and TUV, Docebo is looking to their customers to provide essential advice on their L&D journeys to success.
Throughout the webinar series, they will be putting a spotlight on how teams such as Customer Success, Sales, L&D departments, and Partner Managers in tech and other fast growing companies across the region can
- improve their customer service in the new normal
- optimise sales enablement
- engage their people and improve productivity
The panel includes an Editor-at-Large at TechCrunch, the Chairman at The Learning Performance Institute, and a Founder at People Playbook, who will offer practical insights on how you can lead your business and coach your teams to drive results.
Join this free webinar for inspiring ideas, live polls, online networking and a thirty-minute Q&A with the panel answering your bespoke questions, including
- how to best support your teams to deliver on business objectives
- how to make learning and development your company’s competitive advantage
- winning sales enablement strategies
- how tech companies in Europe are transforming their customer success
Disruptions on a global scale require business leaders to create a new people engagement strategy that can stand up to anything, and Docebo are here to give you the tools you need to make this a reality.