Budapest (HU), December 2019 - HR professionals will gather in Budapest in February 2020 for the fourteenth HR Minds L&D Forum. At the event, they will discuss and share knowledge on the continuing evolution of technology as it strives to keep up with learners’ increasing expectations, as well as the widening role of learning and development.
GLC Europe will welcome HR professionals to the fourteenth edition of the HR Minds series, set to take place 20-21 February in Budapest, Hungary.
This Forum is designed to explore how the demands on L&D are changing, how to motivate people to want to learn, and how to make learning engaging and immersive.
HR Minds L&D Forum’s expert speakers will discuss emerging industry trends and the hottest learning tools via keynote speeches and interactive discussions.
Hot topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to
- coaching as a success factor
- how to structure an amazing workshop
- redesigning performance management
- how microlearning benefits learners
- transformation of leadership development
- evolution of L&D in the era of digitalization
The two-day event is filled with knowledge-sharing and networking experiences with professionals from across the globe.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/Z5RG_SRHbAU