Potsdam (GER), October 2019 - "Social Learning" will be the focus of the sixth openHPI Forum, Potsdam, Germany, 28-29 November 2019.
With their large number of course participants and the opportunity for exchange and discussion in forums, MOOCs are principally aimed at creating an online learner community similar to the one in classroom courses. However, the influence that concepts and technologies using game based learning, gamification, collaborative learning, peer assessment, etc. have on the learning experience - and above all on learning success in MOOCs - is still unclear.
Join HPI for discussions with
- Olivier Crouzet, 42
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Ifenthaler, University of Mannheim
- Prof. Dr. Marco Kalz, University of Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johannes Konert, Beuth University Berlin
- Michaela Lämmler, openSAP
- Clemens Link, openSAP
- Dr. Claudia Nicolai, HPI School of Design Thinking
- Heini Utunen, WHO Health Emergencies Programme
...and of course the team of openHPI.
Participation is free of charge.