Valencia (E), September 2022 - INTED2023, the event’s latest edition, returns to the in-person format and will bring together lecturers and researchers from all over the world. It is an opportunity not to be missed, enabling participants to share experiences and learn from other education experts. The Call for Abstracts is open until 17 November 2022.
You can contribute and submit your abstracts as either oral and poster presentations or virtual presentations.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 17 November 2022.
Top five reasons to participate at INTED2023
- present your paper at one of the largest international conferences on education
- interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation
- meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries
- learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions
- publish your paper in the INTED2023 proceedings
- The INTED2023 proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their possible indexation in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- INTED2023 proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
This option will enable authors to submit their abstracts and papers for the INTED2023 proceedings without attending the conference in person.
Authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, videos, or posters). These presentations will be uploaded to the conference website and Technical Program.
Registered virtual authors will have online access to the INTED2023 proceedings. Additionally, they will receive a participation and author certificate.
In order to promote maximum interaction, private chats and other live networking activities will be offered for virtual participants.