Orlando, FL (USA), December 2016 - Please consider contributing by submitting an article to the eighth International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: ICETI 2017, to be held on March 21 - 24, 2017, in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- The eighth International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics: IMCIC 2017
- The eighth International Conference on Society and Information Technologies: ICSIT 2017
The deadlines for this second CFP are the following:
- 20 December 2016: article submissions
- 20 December 2016: invited session proposals
- 24 January 2017: notifications of acceptance
- 21 February 2017: uploading of camera-ready or final version
To submit an article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for both face-to-face and virtual presentations are accepted. You can choose any of the three displayed options to submit your article.
Authors who want their paper to be considered simultaneously for conference (face-to-face or virtual) presentation and journal publication (with no additional cost) should
- select "A Draft Paper (2000-5000 words)" as the option for submitting their article and suggest three non-anonymous reviewers. The organizing committee will randomly select 100% more double reviewers than the number selected for just conference presentation and proceedings publication
- send an abstract written for inter-disciplinary communication attached to an email addressed to jsci-conf AT iiis.org. Otherwise the presented paper will only be published in the conference proceedings and, if selected as among the best 25-30%, will also be presented in the journal after making the potential modifications.
Registered authors of accepted submissions for this CFP will be invited to make an additional presentation with no additional charge if such a presentation is oriented to inter-disciplinary communication. They will also have the option of writing an invited paper associated to their respective invited presentation. If received on time, this invited paper would be included, as such, in the conference proceedings. Keynote Speakers will also be selected from early registrations in the conference.
Details about the following issues are also available on the website:
- pre- and post-conference virtual sessions
- virtual participation
- two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods
- access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average
- waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers
- best-papers awards.
- publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference printed and electronic proceedings)