Winter Garden, FL (USA), November 2016 - Please consider contributing by submitting an article to the fifteenth International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications: EISTA 2017, to be held 08-11 July 2017 in Orlando, Florida, USA, jointly with the eleventh International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics, and Informatics: IMSCI 2017; the twenty-first World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2017 and the tenth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation: IMETI 2017.
To submit an article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are accepted.
The deadlines for this second CFP are the following:
- 07 December 2016: article submissions
- 07 December 2016: invited session proposals
- 18 January 2017: notifications of acceptance
- 14 February 2017: uploading of camera-ready or final version
IMSCI/EISTA and all its collocated events have been indexed by Elsevier's SCOPUS since 2005. The 2017 proceedings will also be sent to Elsevier's SCOPUS.
Authors of early submissions to EISTA 2017 (or any of its collocated events) and, consequently, of early acceptances and registrations will be
- considered in the selection of keynote speakers because this selection will need additional reviews;
- invited to submit a second paper on special topics, which, if accepted, will require no additional fee for its presentation. These topics, which will be selected by the Organizing Committee, are very important topics, but are not necessarily among the usual grants priorities. The IIIS will finance this kind of papers, which are important for many authors but are not among the priorities of policy makers in organizations that might be supporting participations financially in conferences.
Details about the following issues have also been included on the conference website:
- pre- and post-conference virtual sessions
- virtual participation
- two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods
- access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average
- waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers
- best-papers awards.
- publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the printed and electronic conference proceedings)
Please consider forwarding this call to appropriate groups who might be interested in submitting contribution to the above-mentioned collocated events.