London (UK), June 2022 - Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), a global provider of services and technologies for digital learning and talent management, has again been prominently featured on Training Industry's Corporate Training Landscape Map.
Compiled annually by Training Industry, the landscape map builds upon the information used for the thought-leading industry publication's various Top 20 companies lists. By aggregating this data with its own proprietary industry research, Training Industry is able to provide an overview of the key companies in each major sector of corporate learning and development - with LTG among them.
In addition to LTG itself appearing in the "Comprehensive Outsourcing Partners/Integrators" category that heads up the listing, LTG-owned organizations appear in 11 of the 16 categories featured. This list of organizations includes GP Strategies, Open LMS, LEO Learning, Bridge, PeopleFluent, Instilled, Rustici Software, Watershed, and Gomo Learning.
"The presence of LTG and its constituent businesses in so many categories on Training Industry's landscape map speaks to our wide-ranging portfolio and our ability to offer organizations comprehensive coverage, whatever the solutions they require," said Piers Lea, LTG's Chief Strategy Officer. "We are excited about the cross-discipline possibilities of our offering, and the presence of GP Strategies - our most recent acquisition - across eight categories, proves that we're moving in the right direction".
LTG and its brands can be found listed in the following categories:
- Comprehensive Outsourcing Partners/Integrators: LTG, GP Strategies
- Custom Content/Program Development: GP Strategies, LEO, Open LMS
- Learning Management Systems (LMS, LCMS, and LXP): Bridge, Instilled, Open LMS, PeopleFluent
- Assessment and Evaluation: GP Strategies, Rustici Software, Watershed
- Workforce Development: GP Strategies
- Authoring Tools (Audio, Video, eLearning): Gomo Learning
- Training Delivery: Open LMS
- Sales Training and Enablement: GP Strategies
- IT and Technical Training: GP Strategies
- Leadership Training: GP Strategies
- Health and Safety/Compliance: GP Strategies